BHIM App, What Is BHIM App Full Form Of BHIM App, When Was BHIM App Launched, What Is The Key Feature Of BHIM App, How To Download And Install BHIM App, How To Send Or Transfer Money Using BHIM App ,How Does BHIM App Works, Points About BHIM App, Banks Which Are Supported In BHIM App, BHIM App APK Download, Here comes a latest app by our Prime Minister Narendra Damodar Das Modi during the craze of cashless transaction or you can say for making our society cashless or paper less which is really a good step for degrading pollution. So there are benefits of BHIM App because this a government app and as we all know that government always do there work for the betterment of there society and they never thinks for the profit earnings. We can say governments works are mainly are for social motive not for economic work, And i would suggest you to use BHIM App which is really far better and secure than other e wallet apps like paytm and freecharge, Because paytm gives the lowest and cheapest quality of security for your money, Keeping money in e wallet is really not safe this days. So if you do huge amount of online transaction they you should prefer this app. And also BHIM App supports all 31 Major banks. We have discussed below everything about BHIM App so we refer you to see below portion,
What Is BHIM App
BHIM App is a recently and newly launched app by our government for forwarding the benefits of cashless transaction and make your e money safe from the fraudsters. By this you can make easy and safe payment instantly. You can use your CC or DC for loading money into it and transfer to anyone. You can also make recharge and enjoy other facilities also.
Full Form Of BHIM App
Bharat Interface for Money
When Was BHIM App Launched
30th December 2015
What Is The Key Feature Of BHIM App
UPI, USSD Payments
How To Download And Install BHIM App/ BHIM App APK Download
2) Now install and open the app
3) Open app and set your PIN for the BHIM App
4) Enter your mobile number at there (which is registered with your Bank)
5) Now select the Bank and application will auto detect your account via Mobile number.
6) Now Enter your card details to verify your account there
7) Now you will be asked to choose UPI PIN or if you already have one UPI VPA then process will end.
How To Send Or Transfer Money Using BHIM App
1) Add your suitable amount in your app
2) Now click on send money and enter your pin
3) Now enter the ID of whom you want to send money
4) Now enter the amount and click on send money the money will be sent instantly
How Does BHIM App Works
1) Enlist your financial balance with BHIM, and set an UPI PIN for the ledger. Your versatile number is your installment address (PA), and you can essentially begin executing. Yes! It is that basic.
2) Send/Receive Money: Send cash to or get cash from companions, family and clients through a portable number or installment address. Cash can likewise be sent to non UPI upheld banks utilizing IFSC and MMID. You can likewise gather cash by sending a demand and turn around installments if required.
3) Check Balance: You can check your bank adjust and exchanges points of interest in a hurry.
4) Custom Payment Address: You can make a custom installment deliver notwithstanding your telephone number.
5) QR Code: You can examine a QR code for speedier passage of installment locations. Shippers can without much of a stretch print their QR Code for show.
6) Exchange Limits: Maximum of Rs. 10,000 for every exchange and Rs. 20,000 inside 24 hours.
7) Language Available: Hindi and English. More dialects coming soon!
Points About BHIM App
1) This app will make you to receive money and send it just by using your phone and number
2) BHIM app is now only available for the android users soon it will available for others
3) This app allows you to generate QR code which make your payment so easy
4) Without smartphone you can use out just by dialing *99#
5) Its is fully secured
6) Shopkeepers can use the BHIM app and receive money from a smartphone, or if the customer has linked a bank account and her Aadhaar ID, then the merchant can use Aadhaar Pay, an app that was soft-launched days ago.
Banks Which Are Supported In BHIM App
- Allahabad Bank
- Andhra Bank
- Axis Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Canara Bank
- Catholic Syrian Bank
- Central Bank of India
- DCB Bank
- Dena Bank
- Federal Bank
- HDFC Bank
- ICICI Bank
- IDBI Bank
- IDFC Bank
- Indian Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- IndusInd Bank
- Karnataka Bank
- Karur Vysya Bank
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Punjab National Bank
- RBL Bank
- South Indian Bank
- Standard Chartered Bank
- State Bank of India
- Syndicate Bank
- Union Bank of India
- United Bank of India
- Vijaya Bank
If You Have Any Other Query Regarding BHIM App, Fell Free To Comment And Ask