Today I will discuss about Bhim App refer and earn offer, Bhim referral code for new users, how to get Rs 25 sign up bonus, how can I earn real money from Bhim refer and earn offer.
Bharat Interface for Mobile (BHIM) is an initiative to enable fast, secure, reliable cashless payment through your mobile phone. It has come up with a referral campaign where they are offering Rs 25 on sign up & Rs 10 per referral. Great news is that all the money you will earn can be transferred to your bank account directly. 🙂
By the way, keep reading to know everything about BHIM refer and earn offer.
How To Participate on Bhim referral offer
- First of all you need to download Bhim app on your smartphone.
- Now you need to register an account by entering your mobile number which is linked to your bank account.
- On the next step, set 4 digit pass code.
- Then, you need to make 3 transactions (atleast Rs 50 in 3 transactions) to get Rs 25 signup bonus. So you can send money to your friend or make transaction at merchant. Enter your friend’s UPI address (linked mobile number) as REFERRAL CODE during first transaction. Then do 2 more transactions to get your Rs 25 in your wallet.
How To Refer and Earn on Bhim App
- Ask your friends to download & install BHIM app from play store.
- Ask them to create a new account.
- Share your BHIM Referral Code (your linked mobile number) and Ask them to do first transaction using the invitation code.
- Once your friends complete 3 transactions successfully, you will get Rs 10 in your account.
- Keep referring to earn unlimited money in your bank account.
How To Check Referral Status
To know your Bhim app Referral Rewards history, click on “Transactions” option, tap on top corner & then tap on “Rewards” option. There you can see all your Referral Rewards history.
So that’s all about BHIM refer and earn offer. If you have any question related to BHIM referral offer, you can comment here. Thanks for reading. 🙂