Freecharge credits / money transfer trick to Bank. After Paytm & Mobikwik, now Freecharge has also introduced Money transfer service. Now you can transfer your FreeCharge wallet money directly into your bank account. This money transfer feature is not available on Freecharge mobile apps yet (available now). So you can send Freecharge FC credits only from Desktop browsers. Mobile users can use Firefox desktop mode to transfer their cash. Many users are asking me that is it possible to transfer freecharge credits from one account to another ? Answer is still NO, this trick is not revealed till now.
Big Update: Login to Freecharge account >> Account >> create Freecharge Go MasterCard >> Use it on mobikwik / Paytm / Citrus cash / Oxigen wallet to load money >> Transfer to bank
How to transfer Freecharge balance to bank account:
- Go to freecharge.in
- Login your existing account or sign up a new account.
- You may need to add mobile number & also verify it if asked.
- Now goto Freecharge Account >> Cash >> Withdraw Money to Bank.
- Now you need add your bank account. So enter required details like Account number, IFSC code, Bank name, Your Name etc & submit
- That’s all. Now you can easily withdraw your Freecharge credits to your bank account.
This really good news for us that now we can transfer our Freecharge, Paytm & Mobikwik money to bank.