What’s the reason behind arrival of new notes? Why modi banned 500 and 1000 Rs notes? I think all this questions are running in your mind, after seeing the news regarding the arrival of new notes. If you still not knew about this just click here we will redirect you to the speech which is given my our PM live and it was shown in various new channel like Zee News, Aaj Tak and other news channels. There are many reasons behind the ban of Rs 500 notes and Rs 1000 notes. But we have followed that not a single person is opponent of PM they all are supporting them. In result they are visiting there nearest ATM and withdrawing Rs 400 every time to get lots of Rs 100 notes so that they can use it, but dont be tensed for your old notes, because we have added all the details what to do will old Rs 500 and Rs 1000 notes. And also gave the process how to change old Rs 500 and Rs 1000 notes with new one. This was a sudden change by our PM, name surgical money strike. So leave all this just follow few more details about Indian New Notes Details :
Why Rs 500 And Rs 1000 Notes Are Banned In India
1) This historic step will open up new opportunities for poor, neo middle class and middle class
2) Real Estate Price, Higher Education, Healthcare to come within the reach of common citizens
3) Funding for arms and smuggling, espionage, terrorist to be choked
4) Circulation of large volume of counterfeit currency to end
People Friendly Measures To Minimize Inconvenience Due To Ban
1) For 72 hours. Government hospitals will continue to accept old Rs 500 & Rs 1000 notes for payment.
2) For 72 hours, railway ticket booking counters, ticket counters of government buses and airline ticket counters at airports will accept the old notes for purchase of tickets.
3) For 72 hours, old Rs 500 & Rs 1000 notes will be accepted at Petrol, diesel and gas stations authorized by public sector oil companies
4) Consumer co-operative stores authorized by State or Central Government
5) Milk booths authorized by State governments
6) Crematoria and burial grounds.
How To Change Rs 500 And Rs 1000 Old Notes With New One
1) Deposit old notes of Rs 500 or Rs 1000 in bank or post office accounts from 10th November till 30th December 2016 without any limit. There will be a limit on withdrawal of Rs 10,000 per day and Rs 20,000 per week. This limit will be increased in the coming days.
2) Exchange old notes of Rs 500 or Rs 1000 at any bank, head post office or sub post office while showing ID proof. The limit for this is Rs 4000 upto 24th November 6)
3) No restriction of any kind on non-cash payments by cheque, demand drafts, debit or credit cards and electronic fund transfer.
Check out RBI notification for more details
4) On 9th November and in some places on 10th November also, ATMs will not work. In the first few days, there will be a limit of Rs 2000 per day per card. This will be raised to Rs 4000 later.
5) Check out RBI for latest updates regarding How To Change Old Notes With New
Benefits Of Banning Rs 500 And Rs 1000 Notes
1) Battle against corruption began by setting up an SIT on black money
2) Law passed in 2015 for disclosure of foreign black money within three months by paying 60% tax
3) Agreements reached with many countries, including the USA, to add provisions for sharing banking information
4) Strict law brought into force from August 2016 to curb benami transactions, which are used to deploy black money earned through corruption
5) Scheme introduced for declaring black money after paying a stiff penalty
About New Rs 2000 Notes In India
Benefits Of New Rs 2000 Notes
This is the highest value note ever issued by the RBI after Rs 1000 notes. By using this there will no need of taking our the bulky Rs 1000 notes not you need just Half Of It, by this steps there will be a full stop in black money which are already taken out in our economy but from now all is ended.
How To Get Rs 2000 Notes
You can visit the following place with your old Rs 500 And Rs 1000 notes and they will count and in return they will give you Rs 2000 notes
1) Visit any of your nearest bank
2) Visit any post office
3) Or visit your nearest ATM after few days
How To Check Rs 2000 Note Is Real Or Not
Right now the fake notes creator will make lots of fake notes as it new on market and very few know how to check it, so we have also added the process How To Identify Rs 2000 Notes
1) See through enlist with denominational numeral 2000
2) Dormant picture with denominational numeral 2000
3) Denominational numeral २००० in Devnagari
4) Representation of Mahatma Gandhi at the middle
5) Small scale letters “RBI” and “2000” on the left half of the banknote
6) Windowed security string with engravings ‘भारत’, RBI and 2000 on banknotes with shading shift. Shade of the string changes from green to blue when the note is tilted
7) Ensure Clause, Governor’s mark with Promise Clause and RBI symbol towards right
8) Denominational numeral with Rupee Symbol, ₹2000 in shading evolving ink (green to blue) on base right
9) Ashoka Pillar symbol on the privilege
10) Mahatma Gandhi representation and electrotype (2000) watermarks
11) Number board with numerals developing from little to enormous on the upper left side and base right side
12) For outwardly debilitated
13) Intaglio or raised printing of Mahatma Gandhi representation, Ashoka Pillar token, drain lines and personality check
14) Even rectangle with ₹2000 in raised print on the privilege
15) Seven precise drain lines on left and right side in raised print For more visit here
Technology Used In New Rs 2000 Notes
1) Nano GPS Technology: The rs. 2000 note has nano GPS framework which empower following of this note with some recurrence extend. This might be gossip, in any case i will affirm that later.
2) Strong Paper Quality: Unlike other section more seasoned notes, this note has better sturdiness. This note can without much of a stretch make due for quite a while.
3) One of a kind Designs: The new ₹ 2000 banknotes are not quite the same as the prior indicated monetary order (SBN) arrangement in shading, measure, subject, area of security elements and outline components.
What To Do With Other Notes Or Denomination
Rather that Rs 500 And Rs 1000 notes all the other notes will be used same as it was used earlier
Lets See How People Are Reacting At Social Media After Knowing The Ban Of Notes
Speech By Narendra Damodardas Modi On New Notes
Dont Be Mean, Just Share This Post To Your Every Friends And Let Them Also Know About It.