Lime app tricks to transfer / convert wallet money / balance to bank account. Axis bank Lime app is offering wallet service, prepaid mobile recharge, postpaid bill payment & online shopping & banking services to any bank users like Axis, SBI, UBI, ICICI, IDBI. Even non-banking users also can use Lime app to generate virtual debit cards for online transactions. Isn’t it so cool ? 🙂 . But today I will show you how to transfer Lime app wallet money to any bank account. Also check out Lime app promo code for recharge & bill payment.
**Money Transfer Trick is Not Working now. Use your wallet money on Lime app for recharge & bill payment.
Lime App Money Transfer Trick To Bank
- First of all Download Lime app by Axis bank from Google Play Store
- Then install it on your phone
- Enter mobile number & verify using One Time Password (otp)
- After successful verification, go to wallet & add Rs 500 using promo code LM1RA1821. You will get Rs 550 in your wallet for using above coupon.
- Now go to Menu >> Shopping Card & note down 16 digit card numbers, Expiry date & CVV code.
- Now using your virtual card, you can transfer your Rs 550 to Citrus Cash Wallet (Recommended) / Oxigen Wallet / Mobikwik / Freecharge.
- So transfer your Lime wallet balance to your preferred wallet & finally transfer money to bank account easily.
- So you get benefit of Rs 50 just for spending few minutes. Make multiple Lime accounts & use Lime app trick to earn unlimited money online. You can also participate on Lime app Refer and Earn offer to make upto Rs 500 real cash.