Rupizo App Hello guys we are again back with a new loot app name Rupizo App where you will get free Rs 100 as joining bonus and which can be done bank transfer and recharge also, and other facilities are also there except bank transfer and recharge. They will give you Rs 100 after 1 working day of registration. You can say this Rupizo App Offer. This Rupizo App Loot will also have a trick, if you make lots of account in different mobile phone then you will also get the Rs 100 in all. We have also gave the process that How To Transfer Rupizo App Wallet Money To Bank So that you can easily enjoy it. The Real name of this app is RuPiZo App Or you can say RuPiZo App By DBS digibank So leave all this just follow few Steps To Get Free Rs 100 At Rupizo App
How TO Get Free Rs 100 Wallet Balance At RuPiZo App By DBS Digibank
2) Install and open the app
3) Now sign up there by filling all the details
4) Once you are successfully registered there, your Rs 100 wallet balance will be credited in 1-3 days for surely
5) Once they credit the wallet balance, transfer it in bank or make a recharge
How To Use Rupizo Virtual Card
1) First select menu option choose your debit card
2) Get your Card details and use it on your online shopping in India.
3) Enjoy Free Rs 100 while shopping
How To Transfer Rupizo App Wallet Money To Bank
1) Select home option then your payee Give the Bank account no. & IFSC code OR Mobile number & MMID.
2) You will get your money in bank, instantly
Unlimited Trick Of Rupizo App
1) To get loot this app, You need lots of number and follow Rupizo App trick below.
2) Simply Download Parallel space app from here.
3) Add Rupizo app in parralel Space.
4) Again create new account with new details and new number.
5) Now just login that account after 3 or 4 days and transfer Rs 100 to your bank again.
6) To create unlimited accounts just Clear data of parallel space app and again for above steps.
7) Pro Tip – Create As much account as you can today and login all account after 3 or 4 days and transfer all earning to bank.