mAadhaar App Download Hello guys Indian Government has launched a new app name mAadhaar App by which you can carry your Aadhaar card with you in your mobile phone anytime anywhere. Well previously we all faced some problem of losing Aadhaar card but now put your aadhaar card safely in your locked and use your mAadhaar App in behalf of Aadhaar card. Well, other necessary details about mAadhaar App APK download is given below just follow our few steps.
How To Download mAadhaar App
2) Now install and open the app
3) Now check all the details given by them
4) Get your download link from there
How To Register At mAadhaar App
1) Open mAadhaar App from play store
2) Now choose your password from there
3) Next, scan your Aadhaar Card bar code or put the number there
4) Now verify your mobile number with OTP
5) That;s it you have sign up there and you can use the app
Uses Of mAadhaar App Download
1) Aadhaar Number Holder profile download – A convenient way to carry Aadhaar number with demographic details anytime, anywhere.
2) Biometric locking/unlocking – To secure biometric authentication by locking biometrics data. Once resident enables Biometric Locking system their biometric remains locked till the Aadhaar Holder chose to either Unlock it (which is temporary) or Disable the Locking system.
3) TOTP generation – Time-based One-Time Password is an automatically generated temporary password which can be used instead of SMS based OTP.
4) Update of profile – An updated view of Aadhaar profile data after successful completion of update request.
5) Sharing of QR code and eKYC data by Aadhaar Number holder – Share QR code and password protected eKYC data to retrieve accurate demographic information from it instead of manual entry.
Note for Users:
Registered Mobile Number is essential to use mAadhaar app. In case your mobile number is not registered with Aadhaar visit the nearest Enrolment Centre/Mobile Update End Point.