Mcent money transfer trick 2016 (official). It’s a breaking news for us that Mcent officially permitted to transfer Mcent wallet balance to another wallet / account. After latest update, Mcent introduced a new feature named “Gift Airtime” by which we can send Mcent credits to any other mcent account. For this we can easily gift airtime to our friends & family. Another benefit is that if your account is hacked, then you can move your wallet balance to another account safely. Now comeback to the main point about how to transfer Mcent money ? Also check Mcent trick for unlimited money & recharge.
Mcent money transfer trick from one account to other account:
1) Download latest version Mcent android app here or update your old one
2) Sign up a new account or login to your existing account
3) Now you can see a new option “Gift Airtime“. Just click on it
4) Now enter the mobile where you want to send money & select amount
Note: At this time you can transfer Rs 5, Rs 10, Rs 15, Rs 20 & Rs 25 per transaction. Not sure how many times can we send balance in a day. I have tried to transfer 2 times to same number / account & sent successfully.
5) Tap on Send.
6) Your Mcent balance will be transferred to your preferred account in seconds.
Little updates on Mcent offer – Today refer and earn Rs 40 per referral on Mcent app. For more details visit : Highest paying free recharge app for android – Mcent
That’s all step by step guide on how to transfer mcent wallet credits to other account. Now one more service awaiting from Mcent that is Mcent balance transfer to bank account ;). Hope you all also want it. Isn’t it so ?