Reliance Jio MNP offer. Today we will guide you to port your mobile number to Reliance Jio 4G sim. From 5th September, users of any other networks like Airtel, Vodafone, Idea, Aircel, Docomo, Bsnl etc. can port their number to Reliance jio. For doing this, you will get benefit of Jio Welcome offer where you will get –
- Unlimited 4G data
- Unlimited free calling
- Unlimited free SMS
- Jio apps premium access & much more. Though after 3 months of Jio Welcome offer, you need to use these jio cheapest tariff plans.
How To Port Your Number To Reliance Jio
- Send an SMS “PORT Mobile Number” to 1900. Send this message from the same number which you want to port. [Ex: PORT 9933000000]
- For sending the message, you will receive UPC (Unique Port Code) within few minutes / hours.
- Now download MyJio app from play store & generate bar code & take a screenshot of it.
- Then go to nearest Reliance Digital or Xpress mini store or other jio stores. Submit the required documents such as Aadhar card, Passport size photo, UPC code etc. & get your Jio 4G sim.
- That’s it within few days, your existing sim will be deactivated & your Jio sim will be activated with same number.
- Then enjoy unlimited free data, free calling, free sms & so on till 31st December 2016. 🙂
If you are already using jio sim & getting slow net speed, then use the trick to increase Jio net speed.