Snapdeal Offer For SBI Users To Get 10% Instant Discount. India’s Fastest Online Shopping Destination Snapdeal has come up with an exciting offer where you will get 10% discount with SBI Cards. The minimum cart value required to avail this offer is Rs.4000 and The maximum discount applicable is Rs.1000 only. The offer is Valid for a limited period time. So why all are you waiting for? Just follow the given steps below and avail this awesome offer now.
Snapdeal Offer For SBI Card Users
How To Get 10% Instant Discount With SBI Card:
- First of all, visit the offer page
- Add product to your cart
- The minimum transaction amount required to avail this offer is Rs.4000
- Login or Signup to your Snapdeal Account
- Go to the ”Make Payment” Tab
- Select the mode of payment (Debit/Credit Card). Click on the Bank offer displayed.
- Click on Apply. Bank offer would be applied successfully.
- Enjoy!! You will get 10% Cashback. (Maximum Rs.500)
- Pay the amount via SBI Card only to avail the offer.
Terms & Conditions:
- 10% instant discount using State Bank Debit & Credit Cards.
- Offer valid on the transactions done on the Snapdeal Mobile Application and the website https://www.snapdeal.com during the offer period.
- Offer is valid on all products except Samsung and other select mobiles ,Tablets , Wearable, Automobiles, Gift Cards & Services (Home Services, DTH, Mobile Services, VAS, Installations, Vehicle Services, Food Ordering, Movie Tickets, Bus Tickets, Cabs, Recharges, etc). Please see the product page, ‘Offer Section’ to check validity of the offer.
- The minimum transaction amount to avail the Offer is Rs. 4,000/-
- Maximum discount applicable per card is Rs.1,000/-
- The customer needs to select the bank offer on the payment page in order to receive the discount.
- Discount is applicable over and above any promo code promotions running on the website.
- Discount will be calculated on the net paid amount by the customer.
- If due to any technical reason or a time out, a transaction fails/is cancelled or cannot be completed for any reason, it may take approximately 30 minutes for the limit to be reinstated.
[su_heading size=”13″]Popular offers:[/su_heading]