Hello guys hope you are enjoying our latest updates of every apps. Well our today’s update will make you angry and sad because UDIO is charging a amount of Rs 100 from all wallets which are not active from past 6 months, Means the account holders have to pay a sum of Rs 100 to UDIO as it is there latest update. Well this kind of worst rules have never been made by any E wallet companies and hope no one will make. Well it is better to use Paytm, Freecharge, Mobikwik And Payzapp to pay and receive amounts. Well the most secure and safer from all this are UPI Apps. Well leave all this just follow few steps to get rid from udio and also from charges.
If Your Wallet Dont Have Any Money Then No Problem Lets See From Where They Deduct The Money, And If You Gets Call From Then Neglect It
How To Get Rid From UDIO Charges From Inactive Wallets
2) Now install and open the app
3) Login there or click on forgot password if you forgot
4) Then make a transaction of Re 1
5) Or make a recharge of Rs 10
6) By this your account will show active and no need to pay a sum of Rs 100