Vantage Circle app offering Freecharge Rs 100 cashback on Rs 100 recharge promo codes. This coupon is valid for new Freecharge users. You can also get multiple promo codes using out Vintage app unlimited trick. You may also like Freecharge latest offers for recharge & bill payment.
Vantage Circle Freecharge offer Working Now
How to get freecharge coupons from Vintage Circle app:
- Download Vantage app from google play store
- Sign up an account
- Verify email address
- Now slide down & click on Freecharge offer >> GET IT
- Now go to My Voucher to get your Freecharge coupons
*** Latest tricks: Just click GET IT again & again for unlimited Freecharge vouchers.
FreeCharge Vantage Circle App Unlimited Tricks:
We have a trick by which you can get multiple freecharge 100% cash back promo codes. Follow below steps –
- Now sign out from your account
- Now make another account using another email id (you can use gmail dot trick)
- Again get your Freecharge coupons same way
- Follow above steps repeatedly to get multiple / unlimited Freecharge promo codes.
- Now you need to generate multiple virtual debit cards to use all freecharge promo codes. See how to create unlimited virtual debit / credit cards.
Details of the promo code:
- Recharge for Rs 100 and Get Cash Back of Rs 100 (Pre-Paid /PostPaid Bills / Utility Bills / DTH / Data Card) Validity
- Offer not valid on Airtel (Pre-Paid / Post-Paid / DTH)
- Offer is valid for transactions made at www.freecharge.com or Download FreeCharge App
- Cash back will be credited within 24 hours of the transaction into the user’s account and Cash Back will be valid for 6 months from the time cash back hits in the users account
- One code to be redeemed against one transaction only
- Unique Promocode has to be applied to avail cashback offer.
- Valid only once per Unique MobileNumber/User/Credit/Debit Card Valid only for successful
- Transactions made through Debit/Credit card Offer is not valid on ‘Add Cash’ transactions, Net Banking transaction & using FreeCharge credit
- FreeCharge holds the right to refuse transactions deemed fraudulent as per FreeCharge policies.